joi, 13 octombrie 2011

Boredom of the same news

MaikeBorn 365 posted a photo:

Boredom of the same news

Day 113


My day was all about going through the rain by bike!

I went to school through the rain by bike, then I went back home through the rain to get my camera and tripod, I went to school again through the rain, two friends and me went to my friend's house for an literature project thourgh the rain, after that we went to school again through the rain and after school I went home through the raim, and all by bike.

Guess what? it's still raining!


This idea came very late into my mind but I just started covering all of my desk with newspapaer. I even covered my computer mouse which you can't even see in the picture, haha.


Have a nice day everyone!


C'mon gimme some feedback!! please :D



Original post
Wordpress Tutorial Video

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu